December 11, 2012

October, November and a little December

So, I like pictures, they really do speak well for themselves.

Nathan's done with all of his applications for med school. We're just waiting for interview invitations; he had one a UNM in October.

I'm 18 weeks along and doing better weekly. I've had debilitating heartburn even while on prescriptions, but it's starting to kind of ease up. I've also been nauseous after the 1st trimester but most days I'm not nauseous anymore.

Zac is 2 and 1/2 and in 4T shirts. He's obsessed with trains and cars. He talks a lot. Recently, he's started putting "me" at the end of sentences. For example, "Put socks me." or "Lunch me." It is very entertaining.

Kate is in the 40% for height and 10% for weight and off the charts for development for her age. We think she recently had a lengthening growth spurt and her weight will slowly catch up.  She talks a lot and just tries to keep up with her brother and stay girly at the same time.

They adore their daddy's bike but most especially his water bottles.

 
Folding their arms for the prayer for our pizza at the park. 
 




 
I wore this outfit as a kid. Kate did not want to wear anything but this for a while.
 
 
 
My attractive man before his UNM Med school interview.
 
The little hooligans decided it'd be fun to push and pull Diko's kennel into their bedroom.
 
There are a lot more cute pictures but our computer is being slow and I can't get them to upload. Enjoy!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment