July 4, 2011

A few things...

Did I mention that while I was in labor with Kate that I ripped out my IV? With my teeth? Yeah, I wasn't conscious of it until the nurses were scrambling to stop the bleeding.

This weekend Nathan got to be home with me every day! It was a very nice treat and accentuated by the fact that he watched Zac until I would wake up (around 8AM). I got to sleep in! Once I would get up, Zac would run to me with outstretched arms in order to give me a hug. It made me feel so wonderful! My little boy loves me soooo much that he misses me if I don't wake up at 6:30AM :)

I've realized I love our dog, Diko. I can actually play with him now!

Also, I've been reading Shannon Hale books. Absolutely LOVE them! They're fairy tales but not extremely generic. As I was ly6ing in bed last night I realized, "All of these books have happy endings. I'm going to have a happy ending. Wait, I have a happy ending every night I go to bed. The person whom I love most in this world adores me and lays down to sleep by my nightly. I have a happy ending every day!" Happy thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment