February 15, 2011

A Picture Post for Abi and Everyone Else

Christmas at the Dorff's house!








Baby Jimmer (the hat is a BYU one and a guy walking by commented on our "Baby Jimmer").



There was snow. Zac and I both loved it. A lot.



Someone LOVES the toilet.



Zac likes to help us do all things now.










Yes, he is unloading the silverware onto the floor.



Anytime Zac sees the camera he gets really smiley and heads straight for it.



Valentine's Day. Nate set up cute little flower arrangements around the house for me. It was so romantic and sweet. I love seeing them everywhere I look.



Nathan made one of my favorite meals for Valentine's; we call it milk toast. Boiled eggs mashed up, milk/starch/cheese/salt/pepper sauce dyed pink and toast. Delicious!



I got Nathan a "Love Monster"; I told him it represents our love. Mostly, I just thought it was the coolest thing ever.


Daddy putting Zac to bed.



So, Zac seems to enjoy the bath most after the water's been drained.





Nathan and I took Zac to the aquarium and Zac was terrified until the end. He clung to Nathan as if life depended upon his grip. Except in this picture.



I went to the aquarium with a friend who has two little girls. The one pictured below is a week younger than Zac. Cute, huh?



And here are some cute little pictures that I'm posting because they're cute.





Oooooo! Zac has is first tooth! This one hasn't "receeded" like the last first three. It's the upper front left tooth.

Also, to erase some confusion. I don't want to name this baby Audrey Belle even though it's been my favorite name for 6 years. I'm just not feeling it for this little girl. We're thinking Brooke Elizabeth.

4 comments:

  1. It's true your little boy is SOOOOOO cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizi, he is so cute! Crazy how fast he is growing up. I'm glad you're doing well. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the pictures of him in that gray shirt!!! He is so adorable! i can't wait to see you guys in Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that will satisfy your sisters for about two hours before you get requests for more pictures. Seriously though, how could they not ask - he's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete