January 31, 2011

Can you guess???

So, we had an ultrasound today. It was snowy outside - yesterday it was 59 degrees and today it snows. Crazy. It's a girl. We're excited. I have absolutely No idea what to name her. I hear a girl name and I think, "That sounds good". The only problem is that I feel that way about every girl name. Nathan said we could name her Audrey Belle which I've wanted to name my first baby girl since I was 16. But I'm not sure anymore. I just don't know. Any suggestions besides Baby Girl Blacker???

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Lizi! That is exciting! I think using Belle as a first name or middle name sounds darling! And you rock. For reals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls are so fun, and (I've only been told) totally different from boys - so you're in for an adventure! Picking names is hard - Shawn won't even seriously consider a name until we're holding the baby in our arms - so frustrating! My suggestion is make a list of your top ten names and then kind of play around with them until you have one stick out to you. So excited for all three of you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete