October 30, 2012

Surprise, Surprise

From 6th-12th grade I went to school with this kid named Steven Suprise. Ever since I met him in the 6th grade, I cannot remember the correct way to spell surprise. He said that his last name was like surprise but without the R. Now, I can never remember if his name had the r in it or if the event has an r in it. I have to spell check it every time.

The real surprise is that I heard a very special something on Friday afternoon. A heartbeat :) It belongs to Baby Blacker #3 :) Congratulations to us! It - I think it's a he - is due May 10th which was Zac's due date.

We'll have 3 kids under the age of three. Zac and Katie are about a year apart. Katie and the new one will be about 2 years apart. We're progressing.



 


 
This kid Love his "talking cereal" SOOOOO much! The talking is the crackling.
 


 



 
 

3 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!! congrats!!! :) I'm super excited for you guys. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe how big your kids are getting! It feels like forever since I have seen them or you. I'm excited that we will have babies close to the same age!

    ReplyDelete